2017 Spring Art Exposé Quick Info:
- Date: April 8,9th 2017
- Application Deadline: January 20th, apply on the Main Application tab
- Jury: Janurary 31st, we expect to mail out acceptance forms Feburary
- No interference with the bike race
- Partnering with Mission Creek
- When requesting booth spaces understand that we cannot make our booths 10 X 10 this is not possible in the space that we have. You must make sure your set up fits inside the area we have marked off for you. Therefore, your booth must be able to fit in a spot that is 10 X 8 or 8 X 10 (width X depth). We are sorry if this is an inconvenience for you but due to the space we have it in we cannot do it.
Holiday Thieves Market Quick Info:
- Date: December 2, 3 2017
- Application Deadline: September 1st, apply on the Main Application tab
Spring Art Expose 2017
Holiday Thieves Market 2016
Single 10x8 or 8x10
1 ½ Booth
10 x 8 sized booths are (1-11,52-62, 65-70,75-110)
8 x 10 sized booths are (14-42, 63,64,71-74,81,81,111-118)
Designated 1 1/2 booths (13,120,123,124,125)
Designated double booths- (104,105,119,121,122)Please note: When we assign booth spaces based on when you turn in your acceptance form and booth fee, this means that if you turn it in earlier you get a higher chance of getting your request. We try to grant the request but that is not possible all of time, some years you will receive it and some years now. We unfortunately cannot please everyone.
Please see the booth map below for the general layout of booths.
Day of Show Information:
- Load In Starts: Saturday of the show 5am
- Friday Night load in is NOT an option
- Booth Assignments will be sent via email within 1-2 weeks before the show
- You must keep your Load-In Placard in your car window at all times!
- Music will be provided; do not bring your own
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted
- Consider parking in the Library Lot or North Ramp so patrons can use the IMU Ramp
If you have any questions please email us, it is the best and fastest way to reach us.