The 2019 Holiday Thieves' Market will be held on December 7th and 8th, 2019.
The deadline to apply is September 1, 2019.
To Apply: Click on the Main Application tab at the top of the page!
The University of Iowa Fine Arts Council is proud to sponsor the Holiday Thieves' Market. This market is an indoor art exhibition and sale held annually featuring artists from all over the Midwest and beyond. Over 125 artists exhibit and sell their original work in painting, ceramics, photography, woodworking, drawing, metal, glass, jewelry, fiber, and more! The show has a juried selection acceptance process. Admission if free and open to the public! In conjunction with the Holiday Thieves' Market the Fine Arts Council presents an annual wine and craft beer tasting, plus additional programming from partnering organizations.
- December 7 & 8, 2019
- Iowa Memorial Union
- 10am - 5pm Saturday
- 10am - 4pm Sunday
- FREE ADMISSION
Additional Programming and Events:
- Wine & Craft Beer Tasting from 1pm - 3pm
- Emerging Artist Display
- Festival of Wreaths and silent auction by Dance Marathon
- Children Art Activities by Campus Activities Board
- Cocoa & Carols concerts by Old Gold Acapella
- Free Gift Wrapping and in store sales by Iowa Hawk Shop
Information for artists:
- Jury fee $20 per medium
- Exhibitor Fee $135 per booth
- 2019 Application Deadline September 1, 2019
Future show dates:
2019 - December 7 & 8
2020 - December 5 & 6
2021 - December 4 & 5
2022 - December 3 & 4
2023 - December 2 & 3
2024 - December 7 & 8