Are you interested in volunteering for the Fine Arts Council while gaining experience in events management, logistical planning, marketing, artist relations, and art curation?
We need assistance during our most busy times, early December and late April! Class credit volunteer hours approved for UI students. Whether you can donate one hour of your time or four, we could use your help!
- Distribution of print promotional materials to campus buildings, local businesses, and bulletin postings prior to event.
- Assistance in assembling, lighting, and decorating holiday tree in partnership with Dance Marathon prior to event. (Holiday only)
- Load in and load out assistance for vendors participating in Wine & Craft Beer Tasting day of the event.
- Survey distribution and patron interaction day of the event.
- Photographers willing to accompany the photo booth and photograph patrons day of the event.
- Pianists to play three to four hours day of the event.